OPMI respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect you to do the same.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyright-protected work was posted on OPMI site, or otherwise hosted by OPMI.edu, without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed.
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification
Submit the above information to us:
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Mail: OPMI Business School, 116 John St, 2nd Floor, NY, NY 10038
OPMI will review the claims of copyright infringement and in response will remove or restrict access to allegedly infringing material.